Kinnevik is looking for a top performer to join the Corporate team in Stockholm. We believe that you are an ambitious, meticulous and at the same time energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic environment. In return, we offer you a unique opportunity to work in a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced organization with a global presence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The role offers the opportunity to work with our team of Swedish and international business leaders along with our high potential junior professionals, providing a solid foundation for a continued career at Kinnevik.
You will be based in Stockholm and report to the CFO of Kinnevik, Joakim Andersson.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is cross-functional, and areas of responsibility will include:
- Support Kinnevik’s leadership team in the preparation of Board and Committee agendas, materials and analysis, as well as follow-up after and between meetings
- Assist Kinnevik’s Talent Management work, led by the CEO of Kinnevik, including Nomination Committee support, identification of board member profiles, and supporting the development of compensation and incentive schemes
- Work with the Corporate Finance and Investor Relations teams in executing transactions in Kinnevik’s portfolio, valuation of private companies, and preparations for the Annual General Meeting as well as the quarterly and annual reporting
- Support the GRC Director in the implementation and follow-up of sound GRC (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance) structures in Kinnevik’s portfolio companies
- Depending on candidate profile and background, assist the General Counsel in matters relating to capital markets including public transactions, information and insider issues as well as general company law
- Responsibility for ad hoc projects depending on business needs
Kinnevik is a dynamic company and long-term career development could include advancing within Kinnevik towards senior leadership roles, moving over to other Group functions or managerial positions in our portfolio companies.
Compensation is competitive and consists of short and long-term incentive structures.
You will need to have:
- A strong academic record, preferably with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Studies, Engineering and/or Law
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- An ability to work independently, and proactively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong proficiency in written presentation skills and illustrative presentations (PowerPoint in particular)
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
To be successful at Kinnevik, the following attributes are important:
- Dedication and drive, taking ownership of your work, understanding the big picture as well as the details; taking initiative, conducting thorough analyses, producing results, understanding risks and their consequences and living with the responsibility in a sound way
- Ability to maneuver in a complex context, mastering a high level of complex thinking and to translate complexity into an actionable agenda
- Maturity and reliability with strong interpersonal and communicational skills, including the confidence and authority to influence others regardless of formal reporting lines, whilst also being humble and having the ability to listen and adapt to the thoughts of others
And if you want to know what it’s like working at Kinnevik, just click play!
Nova is responsible for the recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the role or the process, please reach out to Simon Aspler.
Application closes June 17th.